-
August 20th, 2001, 01:51 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hello all!
I've been struggling trying to get my EWS64XL work with a Siluro GeForce2 MX graphics card. It's an AGP card and I have a KT7 motherboard with a VIA chipset. Operating system is Win98.
Enough of that, and to the problem: The card is functioning better and more reliably than on my previous computer, but I have problems with games. Most of the newer games flash occasionally when 3D-acceleration is in use. If I disable the soundcard on control panel, everything works fine (but without sound, of course).
I'm getting real frustrated on this and if anyone has had similar problems, I'd be very happy to hear some tips on how to get my hardware in harmony.
Teemu Luoma
Finland
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks